There are often discussion at the PT (Parts Tracker) about technical issues refering just to the part where the discussion take place. After release of that part all the results from that discussions are gone. As I do not have the best memory I start here to note all these stuff. --Mikeheide 10:01, 24 June 2011 (EDT)
- !CMDLINE (usage and purpose) (for part authors and reviewer)
- Origin on Train Track Points (for part authors and reviewer)
- Correction of identical vertices (for application developer)
- Transforming an invalid quad to a valid triangle (for application developer)
- Use of leading space for numbers (for application developer, part authors and reviewer)
- How to detect warped quads
- How to detect scaled primitives
- How to detect coliniear vertices
- Nomenclature for tyres
- Nomenclature for wheels
- Nomenclature for screws
- Which part type
--Mikeheide 10:15, 24 June 2011 (EDT)
Pages in category "Articles"
This category contains only the following page.