Getting Started - Linux
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Step 1: Download and Install the LDraw Library
- Go to the LDraw.org Update page and download the latest complete.zip
- Unzip complete.zip in the directory of your choice
Step 2: Install LDCad
- Go to http://www.melkert.net/LDCad and download the Linux version of LDCad
- Unzip the package into the directory of your choice
- Run LDCad
- When asked for the location of the LDraw Library, use the directory where you unzipped complete.zip.
Step 3: Dive in
Learning how to use your new editor or understanding the LDraw file format may be a challenge, but with a little practice you will get the hang of it.