Jump to navigation Jump to search
To create a Multi Part Dat file the following approaches may be useful.
In a text editor
On Windows (95 or later)
First make sure you have MLCAD.
If you already have the files and just wish to combine them you can
- Join them together in MLCAD
If you wish to create an MPD as you edit you should
- Open MLCAD
- Go to the Multipart menu and select New File
- Enter the name and details of the file
- Begin editing
- When you need a new submodel repeat steps 2-4
- When you wish to include a submodel in your current model go to the Document section in the Part selection list to select the model